The Finance Committee shall:
1. Study and make recommendations on all types of license applications for Council consideration.
2. Handle complaints and investigations on tavern operations and supervise the control of same.
3. Prepare the annual budget.
4. Check and approve or disapprove of all bills or claims submitted.
5. Make recommendations on all matters pertaining to finances.
6. Recommend bond requirements of City officials and supervise insurance of all City property.
Monthly meetings are usually held the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 P.M. in the City Hall Council Chambers. See the calendar for exact dates.
|Gene P. Woelfel, Chair||4/17/2018|